Friday, March 9, 2018

Getting Inspiration and Encouragement

This past week I have gotten tons of inspiration by researching, and an immense amount of encouragement from my piano teacher. I have devoted 20 percent of my time researching a lot about what the first steps are when composing your own music, and the process it took to get the completed and successful piece. I have also discussed with my piano teacher about what would be the next big step to take for me to get where I hope to be in May, we decided the best thing to get closer to where I want to be is to push myself to work on reading and playing music out of my comfort zone. I have been practicing a lot more than usual, and I am determined to successfully play the piece that I am working on in front of the class without hesitation. My piano teacher has also agreed to help me compose my piano piece that will be coordinating with Emma's song. I am very eager to see the outcome of this project, and am looking forward to seeing my progress grow within the next couple of months.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Abundant words

I have finally completed the song. This last week for some reason it all came rushing in at once. It was like the weeks of trying and frus...