Monday, April 30, 2018

Getting Into the Exciting Part

Image result for microphone and piano  This week I have spent about 3-hours on my 20% project. I have been researching quite a bit for my last research paper, I have also been working on my piano piece I have had for awhile now, with that I have learned that it looks way easier than done. I am hoping I will have it down by the time of the presentation so I can show a video of me playing the piece. Emma gave me the lyrics to the song she wrote, and after she sends me the lyrics I plan to play around with different chords with the help of my piano teacher or dad. I plan to sing a verse or harmonize in the song, and after we have the song perfected, we plan to record in and show the video in the presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Abundant words

I have finally completed the song. This last week for some reason it all came rushing in at once. It was like the weeks of trying and frus...