Friday, March 16, 2018

Brainstorming Ideas




This week has been a hectic week, but I have managed to work about three to four hours on the 20% project. This week I have for sure pushed myself to work more on practicing the piano than usual, and thankfully I have seen progress on my ability to read moderately harder pieces of music. I have also seen improvement on how fast I can perceive and play music. This week I have also been listening to many different pieces of music to get ideas of what would be best suitable for me. My  dad has been showing me how different chords are played for the individual genres of music, and my piano teacher has been teaching me about how melody works, because the melody is what I will be playing. Finally, I have been brainstorming ideas all week about how to construct my first research paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Abundant words

I have finally completed the song. This last week for some reason it all came rushing in at once. It was like the weeks of trying and frus...