Monday, April 30, 2018

Abundant words

I have finally completed the song. This last week for some reason it all came rushing in at once. It was like the weeks of trying and frustration just gave way and I let go. This song is not super long or amazing. It is my first real song and I still have along ways to go if I choose to write more. Besides its length I am very proud of the song. It was inspired by my own experiences and those of others. The research I did this last month really did contribute to how I constructed y lyrics. I tried to slow down  and observe along with not stressing so much over making the words poetic. In the end of the process I decided to change my title. It had two different titles at firs, but once I finished the title was very apparent to me. I will definitely try to write again in the near future.

I will also share the lyrics soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Abundant words

I have finally completed the song. This last week for some reason it all came rushing in at once. It was like the weeks of trying and frus...