Friday, March 2, 2018

Fueling the Fire


This week has been highly stressful with writing. I have a rough verse for the song. Although I am battling some writers block unfortunately. Next week I will be meeting with my partner Brianna Philbin to mesh our two compartments of the project together. I am hoping that this will allow me to get some more ideas and continue with the song in a positive direction. From some of the research I have done, I have learned to sometimes take a break from a song in order to become overwhelmed. One of the things I have learned while writing is that it is not for the faint of heart. It can be very difficult to simply state how one feels. There are so many ideas and emotions flowing all at once. It is an amazing processes I will say. I am rally enjoying this project much more that I anticipated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Abundant words

I have finally completed the song. This last week for some reason it all came rushing in at once. It was like the weeks of trying and frus...