Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Struggling to Balance Time

Image result for balancing timeThese past few weeks I have been trying to manage my time between work, school, and piano. At times I have become overwhelmed with trying to balance each of them. To help with balancing each I have considered which ones are a priority at the time and focus on that. It has helped to focus on one at a time, instead of just worrying about all I have to get done in the future, I just focus on what is most important to get done at that time.  Although this project is a great opportunity to do something I love, I have learned a long the way that it isn't always easy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Abundant words

I have finally completed the song. This last week for some reason it all came rushing in at once. It was like the weeks of trying and frus...