Thursday, March 22, 2018

Structuring The Song

This week I have spent my time researching and creating. I recently finished my first research paper about pianist and how they were successful, I also learned from researching that a pianists brains have the ability to initiate parts of the brain faster than the average person. I also got together with Emma this week to brainstorm ideas for our song. To our success we were able to finish a rough draft of the first verse of our song, I even played a few chords on the piano to get an idea of what melody we wanted. Emma and I discovered that when writing a song, it is easier to write a song about your own experiences, to our advantage we both had the same idea of what genre and category we wanted the song to be. Being able to give each other ideas and relate with each other through experiences has helped us write the song tremendously.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Abundant words

I have finally completed the song. This last week for some reason it all came rushing in at once. It was like the weeks of trying and frus...