Friday, February 16, 2018

The Beginging




Today I started the beginning of my research on finding inspiration for writing a song. What I have learned is that I cannot just wait for inspiration to find me. I need to search for things that I am passionate about and write those things down. I challenged myself to write down ten things I saw or felt today. At the end of the ten things I tried to see if I could connect them and form a story. From the story I can shorten the words into a lyrical sequence. The beginning of writing fa song can be difficult. Although the inspiration is an infinite tool I hope to use throughout this whole process. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Abundant words

I have finally completed the song. This last week for some reason it all came rushing in at once. It was like the weeks of trying and frus...